***Immediate start available for the right candidate***
We are looking to appoint a Concierge Security Officer (Monday to Friday evenings) for our client’s head office located in Kew, Surrey, TW9 4AW. The location is a mix of an office building and warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have great presentation and be capable of working in a reception environment, be meticulous in fulfiling the duties required and be well articulated ideally with front-of-house/concierge experience.
The applicants should live within good proximity of Kew.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Manage the reception area i.e. sign guests in and out
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Accept deliveries
- Check cleaner bags
- Lock up the warehouses
- Ensure all fire exits and windows are closed
- Ensure A/C units have been turned off
- Lock up and secure the building once everyone has left for the evening
- SIA Licence (Essential)
- First Aid (Desirable)
- Fire Marshall training (Advantage)
Minimum 3 years security experience
We offer good rates of pay and a nice working environment. If you feel you can match the criteria as stated above, then please apply.