Bravo Security specializes in providing the best and most capable door supervisors in London or across the UK.
We are currently recruiting door supervisors in London for pubs, bars, night clubs and various venues and private functions.
We offer a safe and secure working environment in which you can exercise your duties along a competent and capable team of professionals guided by a team of security experts.
Bravo Security pride itself in offering one of the most competitive pay rates in the industry, ongoing training and support, a dedicated area manager for each region, specialist door supervision insurance cover and protective equipment to all our door staff.
Our security company also supplies our door supervisors with bodycams, bodyarmour, and specialist equipment such as radios, hand held metal detectors, uniform etc.
Our door supervisors are responsible for enforcing the door entry policy, queue management and crowd control, ejecting unwelcome guests, providing first aid and response to incidents. Overall for providing a safe and secure environment in which our clients business can thrive and everyone attending can have a fun time.
- -A minimum of 2 years experience of working as a door supervisor in a busy pub, night club, restaurant, licensed premises etc.
- -A valid SIA door supervision licence
- Clean criminal record
- First aid certificate / first person on scene (advantage)
- Fire marshal training (advantage)
- Smart, clean appearence
- Very good command of English language
- 5 year checkable work history
- Full driving licence (advantage)
- Prior Police / Prison / law-enforcement / military experience constitutes an advantage and candidates with such backgrounds will be given priority over other applicants