We are currently recruiting highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Department at the Brockley Head Office. The primary objective for the role is to source and develop new business opportunities and build a ‘pipeline’ of prospects that can be followed up to generate appointments and close deals.
The candidate must have great interpersonal skills and be comfortable both on the phone and whilst visiting prospects. The role requires a high level of determination and desire to successfully achieving targets and goals whilst maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build relationships with prospects and overcome objections.
Previous sales experience it’s considered an advantage but not essential as training will be offered.
The ideal candidate will:
-have a can-do attitude
-be solution orientated
-take pride in their appearance and workmanship
-be willing to train, drill, practice and rehearse every single day
Basic Salary (plus recurring uncapped commission and benefits)
- Execute outbound calls / make Linkedin introductions to generate leads and expand the ‘pipeline’ of prospects
- Receive inbound calls, qualify and generate booking appointments for consultants
- Follow up on unsold prospects
- Advanced with using a computer / social media
- Maintain accurate records within CRM for all customer/influencer activity
- Achieve personal targets contributing towards Team KPls
- Complete sales reports and any other administration tasks as directed by the Management
No qualification is required although an SIA licence/driving licence constitutes an advantage.
Contact us at recruitment @ bravosecurity.co.uk or call to arrange an interview