Bravo Security Ltd takes pride in deploying the best security guards in London and the UK. We provide high quality security services to safeguard our clients from theft, vandalism, trespassing, loss and other risks. We expect our staff to be presentable, smart dressed and have a great attitude serving our clients whilst performing their duties to the best of their abilities.
We are recruiting for every major city in the UK. We have current and upcoming requirements for static security, mobile patrol security and event security. Apply using this form and if successful, we will contact you about jobs in your region of preference.
Working as a security officer for Bravo Security Ltd, you will be responsible for the safety of our client premises, their employees and visitors.
We are looking for responsible, reliable and enthusiastic security officers that take pride in how they perform their duties.
- Security Industry Authority’s (SIA) Door Supervision licence (minimum). CCTV/CP constitutes an advantage.
- Previous experience in the Security Industry constitutes an advantage but it’s not mandatory
- Clean criminal record
- Driving licence (A/B cat. *advantage*)
- First Aid Certificate (Level 2 or 3 *advantage*)
- UK resident & Right to Work
- Ability to work well in teams and on their own
- Clean, smart appearence
- Fast thinker able to take split decisions under pressure
- We offer a minimum pay of £10 per hour upwards
- Option PAYE / Self employed with UTR number
- Weekly Payments
- Company Pension
- Gym and other company benefits
- Opportunity for career development and promotion
- Working under the supervision of some of the most experienced managers in the security industry
Complete this application for security officer position or alternatively email recruitment [@] bravosecurity.co.uk