Employment type: Self-Employed
Type: Temporary / Contracted
Duration: 18/11/2019 – 01/12/2019
Hours: 10:00 am – 5 pm
Pay rate: £9 to 10 per hour depending on experience
We are recruiting for store detectives that have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar position or retail type role.
As a plainclothes store detective, your role will be to identify and apprehend shoplifters whilst providing a safe and secure environment for both clients and employees.
To be considered candidates must have a strong understanding of security retail type roles
- To be considered for this position applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Valid Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence / In addition CCTV Public Space Surveillance it’s an advantage
– minimum 2 years’ experience in a security or retail type role
– Full 5 years of checkable employment/education history
– Clean criminal record
– Attention to detail
– Great communication skills, both verbal and written (ability to write reports and potentially to forward them onto the Police).
– Keep accurate records and write short reports, which may be used by the police or courts
– Good fitness level
– Previous experience working within a Law enforcement department, Police, Prison, or Military constitutes an advantage
Bravo Security is an equal opportunities employer.