Terms and Conditions
Using our Website
1. Site Access
- 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- 2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
- 3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- 4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 4.3 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.]
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- 5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- 5.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- 6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- 6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- 7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
- Our business’s name is: Bravo Security Limited Contact: 0208 123 9239
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alarms & CCTV Installations
Herein contained are the terms and conditions of installation, service, and monitoring of said alarm system. “Customer” shall be used to identify name of Subscriber affixed to face of Contract and “Company” shall apply to Bravo Security Limited.
- 1) Installation: Company agrees to install the equipment listed in a workmanlike manner in accordance with the following conditions:
- 2) A. Customer will make premises available without interruption during Company’s normal working hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- 3) B. Customer understands that the installation will necessitate drilling into various parts of the premises. Company intends generally to conceal wiring in the finished areas of the premises, however, there may be areas in which due to construction, decoration or furnishing of the premises, Company determines, in its sole discretion that it would be impractical to conceal the wiring and in such cases, wire will be exposed.
- 4) C. Customer agrees to provide 240 AC electrical outlets at the designated locations for equipment requiring AC power.
- 5) D. Customer agrees to provide for any lifting equipment and civil works not covered by the company’s schedule or proposal for works.
- 6) E. Customer understands that installation requires drilling holes in interior and exterior walls. Company limits its liability to the patching of said holes and Company cannot be responsible for providing paint or wall coverings to match those colours or coverings existing within Customer’s premises.
- 7) 2) The equipment does not belong to you until it has been paid for in full. You need to pay the balance in full before the installation commences. If you do not pay the balance of the installation charge when due and we install the system, we have the right to remove the equipment from your PREMISES without notice. By signing this CONTRACT with us, you irrevocably authorise us to enter your PREMISES to remove the equipment if payment remains outstanding. Any costs for collection, including reasonable legal fees are at the Customer’s expense.
- 8) If you cancel our CONTRACT less than a week (7 calendar days) before the scheduled installation date, we may charge you for any equipment we have bought for your PREMISES and make a reasonable charge for damages for breach of CONTRACT. However, a general cancellation fee of a minimum £150 or 10% of the quoted amount, whichever is greater, shall be charged.
- 9) 3) LIMITED WARRANTY – All products are sold as new. We guarantee all our products to be free of defects in workmanship and material for 1 year, unless otherwise specified, from the day CUSTOMERS receive their order. ALL MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT AND LABOUR USED ARE COVERED BY A 30 DAY WARRANTY FOLLOWING INSTALLATION, AFTER WHICH MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT ARE ON A 12 MONTH ‘RETURN TO BASE WARRANTY’. AFTER 30 DAYS AT THE COMPANIES DISCRETION A CALLOUT FEE WILL BE APPLIED, DEPENDING ON ANY MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT IN PLACE. ALL MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT WILL BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED AT THE COMPANY’S OPTION WITH A NEW OR FUNCTIONAL OPERATIVE PART. LABOUR AND MATERIAL REQUIRED TO REPAIR OR REPLACE SUCH DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS OR TO MAKE MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SYSTEM WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE FOR A PERIOD OF THIRTY (30) DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMPLETION OF THE ORIGINAL INSTALLATION. THE CUSTOMER’S REMEDIES HEREUNDER AND UNDER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS STATED ABOVE. COMPANY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER OCCASIONED.
- 10) THE WARRANTY PRINTED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW AND IN THE EVENT CUSTOMER CALLS COMPANY FOR SERVICE UNDER THE WARRANTY AND UPON INSPECTION BY THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE IT IS FOUND THAT ONE OF THESE CONDITIONS HAS LED TO THE INOPERABILITY OR APPARENT INOPERABILITY OF THE SYSTEM, A CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR THE SERVICE CALL OF THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE WHETHER OR NOT HE ACTUALLY WORKS ON THE SYSTEM. SHOULD IT ACTUALLY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE REPAIRS TO THE SYSTEM DUE TO ONE OF THE “CONDITIONS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY”, CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR SUCH WORK AT COMPANY’S THEN APPLICABLE RATES FOR LABOUR AND MATERIAL.
Conditions Not Covered by Warranty:
- A. Damage resulting from accidents, acts of God, alteration, misuse, tampering and abuse.
- B. Failure of Customer to properly follow operating instructions provided by Company at time of installation.
- C. Trouble in leased telephone line or interruption to commercial power.
- D. Any fines, fees or other costs due to false alarms.
- E. Batteries, lamps, bulbs and other consumable items.
- F. Errors or omissions in construction or installation of the system, including but not limited to, failure to wire any portion of the premises must be called to the attention of Company by Customer, in writing, within ten (10) calendar days of completion of installation. Upon expiration of said ten (10) days, the installation and the protection provided shall be deemed accepted by Customer.
Customer pre-installation obligations
- a) The following duties must be carried out by the Customer before installation starts to enable the Company successfully to install the System. The Customer must:-
- (i) Obtain and pay for all necessary consents and licences for the installation of the System (such as landlord’s consent);
- (ii) Give the Company free access to the premises on the date and time agreed to install the System, and arrange for easy access to all working areas and surfaces for the Company engineers to carry out the necessary work to install the System;
- (iii) Supply adjacent to the intruder alarm control unit a non switched fuse 240v spur outlet, unless the Company’s engineer has been requested to fit this device by the Customer and this has been noted on the Quotation;
- (iv) Advise the Company of the existence of concealed water, gas, electricity, telephone or other services (if any known about) and point out to the installation engineer their location before work commences.
- The Company will use reasonable skill and care in identifying any concealed services not so pointed out. The Company will only be liable for damage to these services or for resulting damage to the extent that it does not take such reasonable care;
- (v) Be responsible for the lifting of any floorboards or floor coverings other than carpets. Note that the Company cannot be held responsible for any damage as a result of lifting and re-fitting carpets. Also be responsible for any proposed flush fitting of units and making good thereafter.
- b) If the Customer wishes the Company to use any existing equipment as part of the System, it will be assumed to be in full working order. Where the Company on installation discovers this is not the case, any work required to bring such equipment up to an acceptable standard will be charged for on a time and material basis.
- c) Where damage could be caused which may not be immediately apparent to our operatives, the Company cannot be held liable where it has not been notified of such a possibility.
- * There are certain installation conditions and circumstances that will require an on-site quote from the technician. * Additional parts are sometimes required to complete an installation as specified, these parts can be purchased directly from the installer. * Pricing is determined by the accuracy of the answers provided during the quotation process. Additional charges arising from inaccurate answers or on-site complications/access issues should be paid directly to the installer.
- A Standard installation/ maintenance call is defined as a visit which is undertaken by a 1 man installation team on a domestic dwelling up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the camera mounting positions. (Commercial/ Business installations should site surveyed before any installation is undertaken)
- The installation incorporates a pre-defined range of standard materials including the DVR Unit, CCTV Cameras (1-8) and the Video Cables which have been pre purchased by the Customer (End User) and includes:
- The installation and alignment of a pre purchased Camera kit (1- 8 Cameras) onto a domestic dwelling
- Note: Final camera mounting positions will be governed by available viewing angles and safe ladder access.
- Note: The Customer is responsible for the provision of adequate power sockets in close proximity to each camera mounting position and DVR position (Each Camera will require a local power socket)
- The installation of pre supplied video cables (surface mounted) up to 15m in length between the Cameras and the DVR unit. (Pre terminated cables/ adaptors)
- All wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements using silicon sealant and appropriate internal / external weather covers (This includes all cable clips, cable tape and sealant as standard).
- A final assessment of camera views/ imagery (CCTV) will be carried out to confirm that the new service is operational to agreed levels following the system installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- Note: The Customer is responsible for the provision of a suitable monitoring device (TV/ Monitor etc.) to view the CCTV imagery produced by the DVR unit (HDMI/ VGA)
The quoted costs may be revised if:
- a) You require the work to be carried out more urgently than agreed
- b) You change the SPECIFICATION
- c) Your PREMISES are in some way unsuitable for the equipment and this was not apparent during the course of telephonic/e-mail conversation or there are circumstances which we should have been made aware
- d) Any other special circumstances that arise and we were not aware of in writing when supplying our original QUOTATION arise. This includes:
- i) Re-visits of the installer/technicians/engineers for re-configuration of the system.
- ii) Remote viewing, where the CUSTOMER is responsible for the availability of a broad-band internet service, a router that provides the ‘PORT- FORWARDING’ function and a public (static) IP address.
- iii) The installation work is outside the working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday except statutory holidays. Requests made by the CUSTOMER to install outside these working hours will incur additional charges.
- iv) Engineers are asked to work outside standard practices of installations. Unless stated on the Works Schedule or we were made aware in writing when supplying our original QUOTATION. Installs should be carried out in easily accessible areas without the need of additional labour work. This includes:
- Underground cabling
- Building work
- Removal of floor boards, Carpet lifting / laying o Erecting poles
- Steel trunking/capping
- Exceptionally high ceilings
- Drilling through walls thicker than 300mm
The above will incur additional charges as agreed by the COMPANY representative(s) if required. Note: Additional charges may be made if our engineers/technicians/installers are not provided with access to doors, shutters, windows or any other areas where cables and equipment needs to be installed thereby incurring extra cable length.
REMOTE VIEWING & IT ISSUES
If we are unable to configure the remote viewing on the day of the scheduled installation due to IT technical issues, ISP unavailability or lack of details such as Router IP address, user name & password then further charges will apply to remotely configure or revisit to complete the setup. The COMPANY cannot be held liable for CLIENT IT issues such as change of router, failed connection, change of Internet service provider, re-set of router, faulty mobile phone, and loss of settings on the router or a new operating system.
CCTV Maintenance Service (where provided)
The Company can at its own discretion, provide a one-year contract including of all maintenance repairs, labour and equipment replacement (within the warranty period) necessary to ensure full operation of the Closed Circuit Television or Alarm Systems. The contract shall renew automatically at each anniversary until terminated in writing by either party. Each renewal shall be for a minimum 12-month period. Any proposed change to the content or cost cover shall be notified prior to such anniversary. Payment is due upon presentation of invoice.
All breakdowns received by 10am will usually be attended to same day where possible, or within 24 hours (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 but excluding weekends and public holidays). Between 17:00-09:00 Mon-Fri and 24 hours at weekends and public holidays an emergency response is available on request. For emergency response a call-out charge plus a labour charge will apply.
Level of Cover
- 1. All call-outs between Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (excluding weekends and public holidays) for equipment defect (except where specified are an exclusion). Outside of the hours covered an attendance and labour rate applies. For excluded items an attendance, parts and labour rate applies at all times.
- 2. Replacement parts for the security system caused by inherent defect without charge (within the warranty period), unless specified as excluded.
- 3. Any repairs that are subject to exclusion that are required to be carried out shall be charged additionally.
- 4. A 12-month warranty will apply to all new equipment installed by Bravo Security Limited, or otherwise as covered by this Contract.
- 5. Adjustment of cameras and lenses to maintain optimum performance. Where the camera has been supplied and installed by others, optimum performance will be limited to the capability of such equipment.
- 6. One routine service of the system per annum – report and recommendations where appropriate.
- 7. Emergency call-out facility.
- 8. At any time after the expiry of one year from the Installation Date the Company shall have the right to increase the Monitoring and Maintenance Inspection Charges. Any increases will be notified to the customer at the time of invoice.
- 9. Monitoring and Maintenance of the System may be withdrawn immediately without advice or notice of withdrawal should any agreed payment fail to be made within 30 days of invoice or direct debit payment date.
The following exclusions apply:
- 1. Defects or alterations to the security system caused by or arising from any circumstances beyond the control of the Company. For example, fire, flood, lightning, act of God, war, civil disturbance, malicious damage, vandalism, negligence, interference, modification to the premises, misuse, or failure to operate the security system by the subscriber or any other persons. The cost of repairs or replacement due to defects of the security system caused by environmental conditions or processes not normally found at the premises or introduced after the contract start date. Bulbs, lighting elements, and lighting units are excluded and shall be chargeable.
- 2. Malfunctions due to mains power supplies, power spikes, corruption or interruption or fluctuation or radio interference, nor the replacement of equipment damaged by such. The cost of a call-out to attend a fault or re- setting of equipment by any person other than the authorised Company. Users of time-lapse videos are required to change tapes after 10 full uses per tape and must use a replacement recommended by the Company otherwise the guarantee on the VCR might be voided due to excessive head wear.
- 3. Internal and external cable damage either over or underground.
- 4. The addition of any non-Bravo Security Limited authorized software, changing any programme settings or equipment move, replacement or addition.
- 5. Consumable items such as lamps (infrared or otherwise) and video cassettes, DVD/CD Discs etc.
- 6. Hiring of scaffolding, hoists or other specialized climbing apparatus will be charged to the subscriber when such equipment is required. The maintenance programme assumes that all parts of the CCTV system are at such height as to be accessible safely using secured steps or ladders, as per our Health and Safety Policy.
- 7. Equipment stolen or damaged.
- 8. The effectiveness of existing equipment supplied by others is excluded.
- 9. The effectiveness and reliability of existing cabling by others is excluded.
- 10. Resetting of cameras is excluded. The resetting of cameras to be sanctioned carried out and changed additionally.
- 11. ISDN, BT Telephone line fault and user error.
- 12. ASDL/SSDL broadband line fault or service outage.
- 13. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to arrange insurance of the equipment specified in this quotation against theft or damage.
- 14. If hired the system must be returned in a clean, serviceable and working condition.
- 15. FORCE MAJEURE
The Company shall not be under any liability of whatever kind for non- performance in whole or in part of its obligation under this Agreement due to causes beyond the control of the Company or its suppliers including, but not limited to, war (whether an actual declaration thereof is made or not), sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, acts of the Subscriber or a third party, failure or delay in transportation, acts of any Government or other agency or sub-division thereof, Government regulations, judicial actions, labour disputes, strikes, embargoes, illness, accident, fire, explosion, flood, tempest, lightning strikes or other acts of God, delay in delivery to the Company or its suppliers or shortage of labour, fuel, raw materials or machinery or technical failure. In any such event the Company may, without liability, cancel or vary the terms of contract including, but not limited to, extending the time, for performing the Agreement for a period of at least equal to the time lost by reason of such causes.
- 16. ASSIGNMENT
- (a) The Company may assign or transfer the benefit of this contract or all or any of its rights or obligations hereunder to any person or persons.
- (b) The Subscriber shall not assign or transfer to any person or persons the benefit of this contract or all or any of its rights or obligations hereunder without prior written consent of the Company, which consent shall not be reasonably withheld.
- 17. GOVERNING LAW
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the England.
- 18. ACCEPTANCE
I/We, the subscriber, hereby acknowledges that we have read and understood the terms hereof and that the same Agreement exists between us and is a legal, valid and binding Agreement.
Investigations & Hire/Rental of Equipment
Terms and Conditions of Hire
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings (The Owner) means the company, firm or person hiring out the Equipment. (The Site) means the premises or site specified by the Hirer where the Equipment is to be used. (The Hirer) means the company, firm or person who hires the Equipment from the Owner. (The Equipment) means [anything the Owner agrees to rent to the Hirer]
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the hire of the Equipment by the Owner to the Hirer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Hirer unless the Hirer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Owner in writing.
Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Owner.
By accepting the Equipment at the Site the Hirer is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Company agrees to provide general services.
- 1. Care of Hire Equipment 11.1. You shall:-
- 1.1.1. Not remove any labels from and/or interfere with the Hire Equipment, their working mechanisms or any other parts of them and take reasonable care of the Hire Equipment and only use them for their proper purpose in a safe and correct manner in accordance with any operating and/or safety instructions provided or supplied to you;
- 1.1.2. Notify us immediately after any breakdown, loss and/or damage to the Hire Equipment;
- 1.1.3. Take adequate and proper measures to protect the Hire Equipment from theft, damage and/or other risks;
- 1.1.4. Notify us of any change of your address and upon our request provide details of the location of the Hire Equipment;
- 1.1.5. Permit us at all reasonable times to inspect the Hire Equipment including procuring access to any property where the Hire Equipment are situated;
- 1.1.6. Keep the Hire Equipment at all times in your possession and control and not remove the Hire Equipment from the United Kingdom without our prior written consent;
- 1.1.7. be responsible for the conduct and cost of any testing, examinations and/or checks in relation to the Hire Equipment required by any legislation, best practice and/or operating instructions except to the extent that we have agreed to provide them as part of any Services;
- 1.1.8. Not do or omit to do anything which will or may be deemed to invalidate any policy of insurance related to the Hire Equipment which is notified to you;
- 1.1.9. Not continue to use Hire Equipment where they have been damaged and will notify us immediately if the Hire Equipment are involved in an accident resulting in damage to the Hire Equipment, other property and/or injury to any person; and
- 1.1.10. Where the Hire Equipment require fuel, oil and/or electricity ensure that the proper type and/or voltage is used and that, where appropriate, the Hire Equipment are properly installed by a qualified and competent person.
- 1.1.11. The Hire Equipment must be returned by you in good working order and condition (fair wear and tear excepted) and in a clean condition together with all insurance policies, licences, registration and other documents relating to the Hire Equipment.
- 2. Loss or Damage to the Hire Equipment
- 2.1. If the Hire Equipment are returned in damaged, unclean and/or defective state except where due to fair wear and tear and/or an inherent fault, you shall be liable to pay us for the cost of any repair and/or cleaning required to return the Hire Equipment to a condition fit for re-hire and to pay the Rental, in accordance with clause 12.3, until such repairs and/or cleaning have been completed.
- 2.2. You will pay to us the replacement cost of any Hire Equipment which are lost for whatever reason, stolen and/or damaged beyond economic repair during the Hire Period less the amount paid to us under any policy of insurance taken out in accordance with these conditions.
- 2.3. You shall pay the Rental up to and including the date you notify us that the Hire Equipment have been lost, stolen and/or damaged beyond economic repair. From that date until we have replaced such Hire Equipment you shall pay, as a genuine pre-estimate of lost rental profit, a sum as liquidated damages equal to two thirds of the Rental that would have applied for such Hire Equipment for that period. We shall use our reasonable commercial endeavours to purchase replacements for such Hire Equipment as quickly as possible using the monies paid under clause 12.2.
- 3. Liability
- 3.1. The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damages sustained by the client by reason of any cause whatsoever.
- 3.2. The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the Client resulting from any acts, errors or omissions by the Company or its employees.
- 3.3. The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the Client resulting from any reliance placed upon information provided to the Client by the Company.
- 4. Termination of Retainer
- 14.1. If these terms of business are not complied with The Company reserve the right to suspend work on your file and any other current file and /or withdraw from the retainer.
- 5. Personal Responsibility For Costs
- 5.1. The Company are obliged by professional rules to inform our clients in contentious Company matters:-
- 5.1.1. They will remain personally responsible for their solicitor’s costs regardless of any Order made for costs against an opponent.
- 5.1.2. Of the probability that if they lose they will have to pay their opponents costs as well as their own.
- 5.1.3. That if they win an Order for costs against their opponent, is not likely to cover all their costs incurred with their own solicitor and their opponent may not be capable of paying what he has been ordered to pay.
- 5.1.4. If their opponent is legally aided they are unlikely to be entitled to enforce an Order for costs made against him.
- 6. Equipment
- 16.1. If there is any lost or damage to any of the Company equipment used, whilst carrying out our services and in the care and custody of the client, the client will be liable for the total costs of repair or replacement of any of the equipment.
- 7. Complaints
- 7.1. It is the intention of the Company that our clients receive the best possible service. The Company regard it as essential therefore that if a client is dissatisfied, the Company should learn of that dissatisfaction as quickly as possible in order to take any possible remedial step.
- 7.2. If the Client have any reason to be unhappy with the work carried out on your behalf the Client must raise the matter immediately with the person carrying out the work. If the matter is not resolved to the your satisfaction or if the Client feel unable to raise it with the fee earner who is dealing with the matter then the Client must raise the matter with a senior member of the Company.
- 7.3. The senior member of the Company the Client contact will listen to the circumstances and agree with the Client the action that is to be taken. She will then investigate the matter and will write to the Client with an explanation as to what action can be taken. If The Company cannot satisfy the Client in this way there are other courses available to the Client upon which the Client will need to take advice from an independent solicitor. The Company hope this procedure will contribute towards the high level of service The Company endeavour to supply to our clients.
- 8. Law
- 8.1. The client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with any laws, taxes and tariffs applicable in any way to the services contemplated herein. The client will hold harmless, protect and defend the Company and its subcontractors and agents from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, fine or tariff or any failure to comply with any such laws, taxes and tariffs.
- 9. Proper Law
- 9.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the same shall be determined by the English Courts.
- 9.2. By the client placing an order for our services or equipment the client agrees to the Company terms and conditions.
- 10. Cancellation
- 11.1. The client agrees to provide 48 hours’ notice of cancellation of any booked time or services and to accept billing for services booked should such notice not be given. The client may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the Company by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the client may have or allege to have for any reason whatsoever, or be due any monies back which are held by the Company as an upfront payment for services. Anything less than 48 hours’ notice there will be NO REFUND of any monies, 48 hours’ notice or more.
- 11.2. 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 12. Miscellaneous
- 12.1. You agree to inform anyone who you may record that their Internet and PC Activity/Phone Activity/Vehicle activity is subject to being recorded and archived.
- 12.2. You agree to install equipment ONLY on a computer/phone/vehicle that you own. You agree to NOT install this equipment on any computer/phone/vehicle you do not own.
- 13. These T&C’s apply in relation to the services provided by us regardless of either the agreement is formal, written or verbal.
- 14. ACCEPTANCE
I/We, the subscriber, hereby acknowledges that we have read and understood the terms hereof and that the same Agreement exists between us and is a legal, valid and binding Agreement.
Delivery of Goods/Policy (where appropriate)
Save as otherwise agreed in writing by the Company delivery shall be made by the Company making the goods available for collection from its premises and so informing the Purchaser or, if some other place for delivery is stated in any acknowledgement of order (AO), by the Company or its nominated carrier tendering the Goods for delivery to the stated place. If the Purchaser fails to take delivery or to give adequate delivery instructions, the Company may (without prejudice to its other rights) store or dispose of the Goods, in which case the Purchaser shall pay to the Company upon request the amount of any reasonable storage or disposal charges. If the Purchaser does not take delivery or give adequate delivery instructions within 14 days of the Company’s notification that the Goods are ready for despatch the Company may without prejudice to any other rights terminate the Contract in accordance with clause Whilst the Company will seek to meet the stated delivery time, it is approximate and the Company shall not incur liability in relation to late delivery. If no time for delivery is agreed the Purchaser shall accept the Goods when ready for delivery.
The Company may deliver in instalments constituting separate contracts and delay in delivery of any instalment will not entitle the Purchaser to terminate the Contract, nor permit the set off of any payments in respect of one delivery against any claim in respect of any other delivery. Where Goods are delivered by instalments the Company may issue separate invoices.
Limitation of Company’s Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS RESTRICTIONS ON THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM BY THE CUSTOMER
- a) The System is intended only to reduce the risk of loss or damage to the property and injury to persons on the premises to the extent that is reasonably practicable by use of such equipment. The Company gives no undertaking to the Customer that the System may not be compromised or circumvented or that the System will prevent any loss by burglary, theft or otherwise. The Company does not guarantee that particular loss, damage or injury can and will be prevented by use of the System.
- b) The Company accepts responsibility for ensuring that the System complies with the Specification and will be reasonably capable of meeting the purpose but does not accept any larger responsibility than that, whether in negligence or otherwise save as set out in this Part 10.
- c) The Company accepts liability without limit for
- (i) death or personal injury caused by its or its employees failing to take proper care whilst acting in the course of their employment; and
- (ii) any fraudulent statements of fact made by it which caused the Customer to enter into this Agreement.
- d) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer however caused, whether as a result of any failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, breach of these terms, false statement or otherwise or resulting from any unauthorized entry or burglary, theft, robbery, damage, disturbance or any other cause.
- e) The Customer shall be liable for the cost of any key holding charges regardless of the nature of the call including any alarm equipment failure.
- f) The Company or its insurers shall not be liable or investigate any claim for loss unless the Customer has given written notice as soon as is reasonably practicable (14 days) after its occurrence
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01/06/2016